Being as I've been unemployed for the past few months, I've fully embraced the lifestyle. I've been going to the local library pretty regularly, and eating a lot of Ramen Noodles (8/$1.00!!!). I've taken the liberty of suggesting a new recipe, since the one on the back of the packaging is totally wrong. The most glaring problem being "serve immediately for best results."
1. Boil 2 cups of water (that's the only thing they did right). For god's sake don't add any salt to make it boil faster.
2. Once the water is at a rolling boil, add the flavor packet. I recommend "oriental" or "beef." The packet should dissolve instantly.
3. Place brick of noodles in water without breaking them up. Let them sit in there and soak up the broth.
4. Once the noodles begin to soften, lower the heat, and unfold the noodles. You can see the difference in color, so make sure to stir it around.
5. Let the pot sit and cool for around 15 minutes. There should be little broth left, and the noodles should be brown colored.
I recommend putting the whole pot in a large bowl and eating it with a fork (or chop sticks if you're so inclined). Enjoy!