Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Just to Get Away

me and Wolverine


I'm back from Florida, and had a great time hanging out with Annie. Saw some great bumper stickers (If you can't stand behind the troops, you should stand in front of them), saw some sketchy weirdos (they call me "the Rooster"... you know like that Alice in Chains song), did some beach and went to Islands of Adventure. Hopefully it won't be too long before I get to go back, and I hope she didn't get sick of my crazy ass being around for 5 days. I had so much Sweet Tea, lots of fun!

I'll be putting up another post either tomorrow or Thursday, I had some thoughts, and got 3 records in the mail while I was gone. This weekend I get to see one of my favorite bands, Tragedy. It's been almost 2 years since I've seen them, so I'm really glad I get to see them twice and get their new LP.

No comments: